Privacy - Security Policy
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
At Home Delivery Medical, we believe that your online shopping experience should be convenient, ,easy and most of all safe. While browsing our web store, you can rest assure that we have your security in mind. We take your privacy and security very seriously that is why we have partnered with industry leaders like Thawte. In order to demonstrate our firm commitment to you, we have detailed our polices on information gathering, privacy, security, unsolicited email and more below.
1. Your Personal Information: Contact information from all forms, including name, address, email address, payment info, shipping info, etc. is used to process information request and your orders for delivery to you. At no time will we share any of this information with nay other person or company unless we have your consent to share the information; we need to share the information to provide the product or service you have requested; or we re respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process. Any financial information, such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for what they are purchasing.
2. Security: This site has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. All orders are processed using SSL technology via a secure server. The technology we use makes your personal and credit card information unreadable as it travels to our servers and off to Thawte for authentication. In fact, using your credit card in our web store can be safer than using it in a restaurant or a gas station. All customer contact information is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
3. Unsolicited email: We do not use of unsolicited bulk email. We take this issue very seriously. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning Home Delivery Medical by sending an email to Service@HomeDeliveryMedical.com. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
4. Server Logs: Home Delivery Medical automatically receives and records on our server logs from your browser the IP address and the page you requested.
5. Web beacons: Web pages may contain electronic images (called single-pixel GIF or web beacon) that allow a web site to count users who have visited that page. In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon. Web beacons allow a web site to count users who visit pages.
We value your Privacy.
April 1, 2008